Saturday, January 11, 2020

Toast to 2020


It was so wonderful to see the Magic of Threes today.  I missed them!  I loved the break and time with my family....but I also have the best job in the world.  It was great to be back! We started 2020 at school with a toast....well, toast at least.  As part of our morning snack, we ate toast and "toasted" the new year!  We reflected on 2019 and discussed resolutions.  We, of course,  did some school 2020 goal setting.

In last week's Wednesday envelope, I sent your child's reflections and a 2020 foldable with resolutions.  They had to list 2 things they wanted to read, something to they wanted to stop (0), 2 classmates they want to get to know better, and something they wish others would stop doing to make our school even better.  Check out what they wrote.  Wishing you and yours a happy 2020!

No comments:

Post a Comment