Saturday, September 21, 2019

Open House

Thank you to all the families that were able to make it to open house last week.  It is a very busy time of year, I appreciate you for making the time to come in and visit.  If you were unable to attend, I have embedded the presentation below.


At Open House, I had a helping hands table set up.  The table had volunteer opportunities and donation suggestions.  I can't thank you enough for your generosity with time and donations.  Many of the "hands" were taken and some of the items have already come back.  It is so wonderful to have the support.  Thank you!

If you are interested in volunteering or donating to our classroom still but didn't get a chance at open house, please get in contact with me.  I also have an Amazon classroom wish list linked to the blog.  See the button bar at the top of the blog.

While donations and volunteer help are amazing and much appreciated, the best way to support our classroom is to connect with us.  Please know that you don't need an open house to "see" our classroom.  Your child's SeeSaw Learning Journal is a great way to get a view into our day to day happenings.  You will need to download the free app.  I have sent home a qr code that links you directly to your student's work.  At home, you will only be able to see and comment on your child's work.  At school, all the children will be able to see your positive comments.  The app also allows you to message me directly.  Please connect with us!  More than one parent and grandparents can all connect to the same account.  Let me know if you want me to share the qr code again.

No comments:

Post a Comment