Saturday, October 20, 2018

Open House

Thank you to all the families able to make it to the open house/ice cream social this week.  It is a busy time of year, and I appreciate you taking the time to visit.  If you were unable to come, any information that was handed out came home in your child's weekly envelope.

At open house, I had a "Helping Hands" table set up.  The table had volunteer opportunities, as well as donation suggestions to help with special projects.  I can't thank you enough for your generosity with time and donations.  Most of the "hands" were taken and some of the items have already come back.  Thank you!



Please know that you don't need an open house to "see" into our classroom.  Your child's SeeSaw Learning Journal is a great way to get a view into our day to day happenings.  You will need to download the free app.  Then, I have sent home a qr code that links you directly to your student's work.  At home, you will only be able to see and comment on your child's work.  At school, all the children can see your positive comments.  The app also allows you to message me directly.  Please, connect with us!  Parents and grandparents can connect to the same account.  Let me know if I need to send home the qr code again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment